Pentax K-30 Sample Photos and Manual
the launch of the K-30 draws near
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Jun 22, 2012
Pentax has been circulating demo K-30 units this week, and several sites yesterday made blog posts containing some sample photos from the new Pentax K-30. Use the links below to discuss and view these samples.
With the launch of the K-30 just around the corner, you can also expect an in-depth review of the Pentax K-30 to appear on our homepage in the coming weeks! Until then, you can discuss the K-30 on the forum, read our preview, or visit its entry in our camera database.
In addition, the Pentax K-30 manual can now be downloaded!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...