Pentax K-30 Sample Photos and Manual
the launch of the K-30 draws near
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Jun 22, 2012
Pentax has been circulating demo K-30 units this week, and several sites yesterday made blog posts containing some sample photos from the new Pentax K-30. Use the links below to discuss and view these samples.
With the launch of the K-30 just around the corner, you can also expect an in-depth review of the Pentax K-30 to appear on our homepage in the coming weeks! Until then, you can discuss the K-30 on the forum, read our preview, or visit its entry in our camera database.
In addition, the Pentax K-30 manual can now be downloaded!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced