Pentax K-30 Sample Photos and Manual
the launch of the K-30 draws near
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Jun 22, 2012
Pentax has been circulating demo K-30 units this week, and several sites yesterday made blog posts containing some sample photos from the new Pentax K-30. Use the links below to discuss and view these samples.
With the launch of the K-30 just around the corner, you can also expect an in-depth review of the Pentax K-30 to appear on our homepage in the coming weeks! Until then, you can discuss the K-30 on the forum, read our preview, or visit its entry in our camera database.
In addition, the Pentax K-30 manual can now be downloaded!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off