Pentax K-30 Sample Photos and Manual
the launch of the K-30 draws near
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Jun 22, 2012
Pentax has been circulating demo K-30 units this week, and several sites yesterday made blog posts containing some sample photos from the new Pentax K-30. Use the links below to discuss and view these samples.
With the launch of the K-30 just around the corner, you can also expect an in-depth review of the Pentax K-30 to appear on our homepage in the coming weeks! Until then, you can discuss the K-30 on the forum, read our preview, or visit its entry in our camera database.
In addition, the Pentax K-30 manual can now be downloaded!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP In Stock: Free Overnight Shipping
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 2
- 2017 Pentax Lens Roadmaps
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 1
- Ricoh Imaging Puts on a Big Show at CP+ 2017
- Pentax D FA★ 85mm F1.4 on the Horizon
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon