Pentax Lens Prices Back To Normal
Pay full MSRP in the US
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Jun 20, 2012
Last week we were happy to observe that online Pentax lens prices fell to much more reasonable levels, but as of this morning, it seems that all B&H and Amazon prices are back to their ridiculous norms. In other words, if you want a new Pentax lens from an authorized dealer in the US, you are once again forced to pay full MSRP.
Following the April Pentax lens price increase, new Pentax DA lens purchases by our forum members came to a virtual standstill, and third-party (Sigma, Tamron) and legacy lenses proved to be much more popular alternatives.
For a complete listing of Pentax lens prices, please take a look at the second column in this Pentax lens price table.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...