Manual and M42 Lenses on Pentax DSLRs
Tutorial on how to set up your camera for use with any screwmount lens!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 12, 2011
One question that gets asked all the time is if old manual Pentax lenses or M42 screwmount lenses can be used with modern DSLRs- and the answer is yes!
All manual Pentax lenses (listed here) as well as any Pentax or generic M42 lenses can easily be mounted and used, but your camera will require a little setup, and you'll have to take a few additional steps to meter.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio