Manual and M42 Lenses on Pentax DSLRs
Tutorial on how to set up your camera for use with any screwmount lens!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 12, 2011
One question that gets asked all the time is if old manual Pentax lenses or M42 screwmount lenses can be used with modern DSLRs- and the answer is yes!
All manual Pentax lenses (listed here) as well as any Pentax or generic M42 lenses can easily be mounted and used, but your camera will require a little setup, and you'll have to take a few additional steps to meter.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...