Manual and M42 Lenses on Pentax DSLRs
Tutorial on how to set up your camera for use with any screwmount lens!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 12, 2011
One question that gets asked all the time is if old manual Pentax lenses or M42 screwmount lenses can be used with modern DSLRs- and the answer is yes!
All manual Pentax lenses (listed here) as well as any Pentax or generic M42 lenses can easily be mounted and used, but your camera will require a little setup, and you'll have to take a few additional steps to meter.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners