Manual and M42 Lenses on Pentax DSLRs
Tutorial on how to set up your camera for use with any screwmount lens!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 12, 2011
One question that gets asked all the time is if old manual Pentax lenses or M42 screwmount lenses can be used with modern DSLRs- and the answer is yes!
All manual Pentax lenses (listed here) as well as any Pentax or generic M42 lenses can easily be mounted and used, but your camera will require a little setup, and you'll have to take a few additional steps to meter.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything