A Photographer's Guide to Perspective Distortion
How to take advantage of it to improve your photos
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 8, 2012
While chances are that you're familiar with photo concepts such as bokeh or depth of field, have you ever thought about perspective distortion or leveraged it to improve your composition?
In our latest member photo article, forum user DAZ tells us all about perspective distortion, and how to take advantage of it!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...