A Photographer's Guide to Perspective Distortion
How to take advantage of it to improve your photos
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 8, 2012
While chances are that you're familiar with photo concepts such as bokeh or depth of field, have you ever thought about perspective distortion or leveraged it to improve your composition?
In our latest member photo article, forum user DAZ tells us all about perspective distortion, and how to take advantage of it!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained