A Photographer's Guide to Perspective Distortion
How to take advantage of it to improve your photos
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 8, 2012
While chances are that you're familiar with photo concepts such as bokeh or depth of field, have you ever thought about perspective distortion or leveraged it to improve your composition?
In our latest member photo article, forum user DAZ tells us all about perspective distortion, and how to take advantage of it!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...