A Photographer's Guide to Perspective Distortion
How to take advantage of it to improve your photos
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 8, 2012
While chances are that you're familiar with photo concepts such as bokeh or depth of field, have you ever thought about perspective distortion or leveraged it to improve your composition?
In our latest member photo article, forum user DAZ tells us all about perspective distortion, and how to take advantage of it!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...