A Photographer's Guide to Perspective Distortion
How to take advantage of it to improve your photos
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 8, 2012
While chances are that you're familiar with photo concepts such as bokeh or depth of field, have you ever thought about perspective distortion or leveraged it to improve your composition?
In our latest member photo article, forum user DAZ tells us all about perspective distortion, and how to take advantage of it!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax T-Shirt Black Friday Sale
- How to Prepare for Black Friday Deals Week
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame