DIY Tripod Mount How-To
Complete member guide
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on May 3, 2012
Do you have a heavy lens that doesn't come with a tripod mount, such as the SMC Pentax 300mm F4?
Forum member Jack has recently written a Do-It-Yourself guide explaining how to make one at home using simple materials!
Please note that this is the last of the 15 finalist articles submitted for our $1000 giveaway. Expect voting for your favorites to start soon, so we can determine the winners!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver