DIY Tripod Mount How-To
Complete member guide
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on May 3, 2012
Do you have a heavy lens that doesn't come with a tripod mount, such as the SMC Pentax 300mm F4?
Forum member Jack has recently written a Do-It-Yourself guide explaining how to make one at home using simple materials!
Please note that this is the last of the 15 finalist articles submitted for our $1000 giveaway. Expect voting for your favorites to start soon, so we can determine the winners!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...