DIY Tripod Mount How-To
Complete member guide
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on May 3, 2012
Do you have a heavy lens that doesn't come with a tripod mount, such as the SMC Pentax 300mm F4?
Forum member Jack has recently written a Do-It-Yourself guide explaining how to make one at home using simple materials!
Please note that this is the last of the 15 finalist articles submitted for our $1000 giveaway. Expect voting for your favorites to start soon, so we can determine the winners!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our October, 2023 Photo Contest
- August 2023 "People" Photo Contest...
- Pentax KF, K-3 III and K-3 III Monochrome...
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest