DIY Tripod Mount How-To
Complete member guide
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on May 3, 2012
Do you have a heavy lens that doesn't come with a tripod mount, such as the SMC Pentax 300mm F4?
Forum member Jack has recently written a Do-It-Yourself guide explaining how to make one at home using simple materials!
Please note that this is the last of the 15 finalist articles submitted for our $1000 giveaway. Expect voting for your favorites to start soon, so we can determine the winners!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained