Front- and Back-Focus
An overview and fix-it-yourself article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 5, 2011
Have you ever run in to autofocus alignment issues with one of your lenses? Did you know that even if you experience front- or back-focus with a lens, it's not necessarily defective?
In fact, more than 70% of the time, you can fix the problem at home without having to send anything in for repairs, or echancing any of your equipment!
We hope you find it helpful! In the article, we also look at two lens alignement systems: the LensAlign MkII and the Spyder LensCal.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners