Front- and Back-Focus
An overview and fix-it-yourself article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 5, 2011
Have you ever run in to autofocus alignment issues with one of your lenses? Did you know that even if you experience front- or back-focus with a lens, it's not necessarily defective?
In fact, more than 70% of the time, you can fix the problem at home without having to send anything in for repairs, or echancing any of your equipment!
We hope you find it helpful! In the article, we also look at two lens alignement systems: the LensAlign MkII and the Spyder LensCal.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners