Front- and Back-Focus
An overview and fix-it-yourself article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 5, 2011
Have you ever run in to autofocus alignment issues with one of your lenses? Did you know that even if you experience front- or back-focus with a lens, it's not necessarily defective?
In fact, more than 70% of the time, you can fix the problem at home without having to send anything in for repairs, or echancing any of your equipment!
We hope you find it helpful! In the article, we also look at two lens alignement systems: the LensAlign MkII and the Spyder LensCal.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners