By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 29, 2012
A Pentax Q with some heavy Pentax glass appeared to have been abandoned on the Lost Webmaster Dog trail in Arizona today. It wasn't abandoned, though, a fella' with a Pentax cap but otherwise suspiciously looking like the guy last seen in the Salt River Canyon showed up from behind a Saguaro and manhandled the equipment.
We got a peak into his camera bag and spotted a box of goat intestines as well as a jar with snake oil so we do assume that the camera from the dark side could be made work this time.
We're still anxiously awaiting the outcome of this multi-day multi-location effort - does the Q outshoot a D800? We believe it does, at least if you're out of snake oil.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...