By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 29, 2012
A Pentax Q with some heavy Pentax glass appeared to have been abandoned on the Lost Webmaster Dog trail in Arizona today. It wasn't abandoned, though, a fella' with a Pentax cap but otherwise suspiciously looking like the guy last seen in the Salt River Canyon showed up from behind a Saguaro and manhandled the equipment.
We got a peak into his camera bag and spotted a box of goat intestines as well as a jar with snake oil so we do assume that the camera from the dark side could be made work this time.
We're still anxiously awaiting the outcome of this multi-day multi-location effort - does the Q outshoot a D800? We believe it does, at least if you're out of snake oil.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing our March 2024 Photo Contest
- Pentax Announces 35mm Half-frame Film Camera
- January 2024 "Best of 2023" Photo...
- Pentax KF Camera Reviewed
- January "Best of 2023" Contest...
- Ricoh Camera Business: Strong and Growing
- Review of the Biotar 75mm F1.5 II
- 2023 was a very good year for Pentax and...