By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 29, 2012
A Pentax Q with some heavy Pentax glass appeared to have been abandoned on the Lost Webmaster Dog trail in Arizona today. It wasn't abandoned, though, a fella' with a Pentax cap but otherwise suspiciously looking like the guy last seen in the Salt River Canyon showed up from behind a Saguaro and manhandled the equipment.
We got a peak into his camera bag and spotted a box of goat intestines as well as a jar with snake oil so we do assume that the camera from the dark side could be made work this time.
We're still anxiously awaiting the outcome of this multi-day multi-location effort - does the Q outshoot a D800? We believe it does, at least if you're out of snake oil.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- K-3 III How-to: Using M and K Lenses