By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 29, 2012
A Pentax Q with some heavy Pentax glass appeared to have been abandoned on the Lost Webmaster Dog trail in Arizona today. It wasn't abandoned, though, a fella' with a Pentax cap but otherwise suspiciously looking like the guy last seen in the Salt River Canyon showed up from behind a Saguaro and manhandled the equipment.
We got a peak into his camera bag and spotted a box of goat intestines as well as a jar with snake oil so we do assume that the camera from the dark side could be made work this time.
We're still anxiously awaiting the outcome of this multi-day multi-location effort - does the Q outshoot a D800? We believe it does, at least if you're out of snake oil.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced