By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 28, 2012
A Pentax Q with some heavy Pentax glass appeared to have been abandoned on the Lost Webmaster Dog trail in Arizona today. It wasn't abandoned, though, a fella' with a Pentax cap but otherwise suspiciously looking like the guy last seen in the Salt River Canyon showed up from behind a Saguaro and manhandled the equipment.
We got a peak into his camera bag and spotted a box of goat intestines as well as a jar with snake oil so we do assume that the camera from the dark side could be made work this time.
We're still anxiously awaiting the outcome of this multi-day multi-location effort - does the Q outshoot a D800? We believe it does, at least if you're out of snake oil.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 1
- Ricoh Imaging Puts on a Big Show at CP+ 2017
- Pentax D FA★ 85mm F1.4 on the Horizon
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016