iOS Image Sync with the Pentax K-1 Mark II
Overview video on how to connect your Pentax K-1 to an iOS Image Sync app
By FozzFoster in Articles and Tips on Aug 10, 2022
The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an amazing camera and the current 35mm equivalent digital full frame offering from Ricoh. This advanced camera is extremely capable and contains many features to improve your photography acquisition. To assist new photographers and pros alike, overview video tutorials are a great knowledge asset. Therefore, PentaxTips will be presenting a short series of K-1 Mark II videos. First on how to connect via WiFi, then how to use vintage lenses, and finally culminating in a full overview tutorial video!
Here we present the first K-1 Mark II video, demonstrating how to connect the camera to Image Sync on your iOS device: (note that the same steps also apply to the original K-1)
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- Pentax Black Friday Deal Roundup - 2022
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- October 2022 "Fill the Frame" Photo...
- Venus Laowa 20mm F4 Zero-D Shift Lens Review...
- October "Fill the Frame" Contest...
- Pentax announces a new DSLR, the Pentax KF
- 2022 Pentax Forums T-shirts Now Available