Linux for Photography
Is it a viable choice yet?
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 27, 2012
Although Linux users are greatly outnumbered by Windows and Mac users, the popularity of Linux is on the rise, and we have quite a few of its users on our forum.
As far as we are concerned, one big question still remains: is Linux an option if you need a complete suite of photo processing and RAW development programs, or does open source software still have a ways to go? Forum member montizg blogged about this three years ago. Today, he revisits the question through a PentaxForums.com article to see how much things have changed!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced