Making an Underwater Pentax DSLR Case
Do it yourself for $40!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 25, 2012
If you enjoy DIY projects, then you will certainly like forum member montizg's article on how to adapt a $40 Sea&Sea underwater case for use with a Pentax DSLR.
We've just posted the article it- enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained