Making an Underwater Pentax DSLR Case
Do it yourself for $40!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 25, 2012
If you enjoy DIY projects, then you will certainly like forum member montizg's article on how to adapt a $40 Sea&Sea underwater case for use with a Pentax DSLR.
We've just posted the article it- enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our October, 2023 Photo Contest
- August 2023 "People" Photo Contest...
- Pentax KF, K-3 III and K-3 III Monochrome...
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest