Making an Underwater Pentax DSLR Case
Do it yourself for $40!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 25, 2012
If you enjoy DIY projects, then you will certainly like forum member montizg's article on how to adapt a $40 Sea&Sea underwater case for use with a Pentax DSLR.
We've just posted the article it- enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest