Making an Underwater Pentax DSLR Case
Do it yourself for $40!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 25, 2012
If you enjoy DIY projects, then you will certainly like forum member montizg's article on how to adapt a $40 Sea&Sea underwater case for use with a Pentax DSLR.
We've just posted the article it- enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...