Making an Underwater Pentax DSLR Case
Do it yourself for $40!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 25, 2012
If you enjoy DIY projects, then you will certainly like forum member montizg's article on how to adapt a $40 Sea&Sea underwater case for use with a Pentax DSLR.
We've just posted the article it- enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced