Making of "Martini Spashdown"
Member article on "splash" photography
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 12, 2012
Oftentimes, you don't even need to go outside of your house to capture an interesting photograph! In our latest member photo article, forum member HypnoCin67 tells us about the technique she used to produce the "Martini Splashshown" photo shown above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama