Making of "Martini Spashdown"
Member article on "splash" photography
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 12, 2012
Oftentimes, you don't even need to go outside of your house to capture an interesting photograph! In our latest member photo article, forum member HypnoCin67 tells us about the technique she used to produce the "Martini Splashshown" photo shown above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...