Making of "Martini Spashdown"
Member article on "splash" photography
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 12, 2012
Oftentimes, you don't even need to go outside of your house to capture an interesting photograph! In our latest member photo article, forum member HypnoCin67 tells us about the technique she used to produce the "Martini Splashshown" photo shown above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...