Making of "Martini Spashdown"
Member article on "splash" photography
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 12, 2012
Oftentimes, you don't even need to go outside of your house to capture an interesting photograph! In our latest member photo article, forum member HypnoCin67 tells us about the technique she used to produce the "Martini Splashshown" photo shown above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...