Making of "Martini Spashdown"
Member article on "splash" photography
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 12, 2012
Oftentimes, you don't even need to go outside of your house to capture an interesting photograph! In our latest member photo article, forum member HypnoCin67 tells us about the technique she used to produce the "Martini Splashshown" photo shown above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1 II Firmware v1.02 Released