Pentax Camera Manual Downloads
Where to find manuals and firmware updates for cameras and flashes
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 20, 2017
For reference, the operating manuals for Pentax cameras and select accessories are available for download on Ricoh Imaging Japan's site:
Pentax User Manual Downloads (PDF)
The page referenced above has camera manuals for all Pentax DSLR models, plus mirrorless, action and compact cameras, as well as select medium format film cameras.
The page also includes user manuals for all recent Pentax flashes, the O-FC1 Flucard, and Image Transmitter software.
The latest firmware for Pentax cameras and lenses as well as for Ricoh GR and GR II is found on this page which also includes updates to various Pentax software such as Image Transmitter and the Digital Camera Utility. PEF format RAW codecs are also available for select operating systems:
Pentax Firmware Updates and Software Updates
If you're wondering if an update is worth installing, or exactly what it contains, head over to our firmware update news category on the homepage, then see the firmware update guide.
Here are direct links to the most popular manuals:
- Pentax KP camera manual
- Pentax K-1 camera manual
- The Pentax K-3 series: K-3, K-3 II
- The Pentax K-5 series: K-5, K-5 II and K-5 IIs
- Pentax K-70, K-50, K-30
- Pentax K-S2, K-S1
- Medium format Pentax 645Z, 645D, 645NII and 67 II
- Compact mirrorless Pentax Q-S1, Q7, Q10, and the original Pentax Q
- K-mount mirrorless Pentax K-01
- Ricoh GR II and GR
- Pentax flashes AF540FGZ II and AF360FGZ II, AF540FGZ, AF360FGZ, AF201FG, AF200FG, and AF160FC
- Pentax Image Transmitter II User Guide and PC Installation Guide
To learn more about using Image Transmitter II, head over to our IT2 review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...