The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
Detailed ebook on adapting medium format, 35mm film, and digital lenses
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Sep 6, 2023
Over the years, Pentax has supported—and continues to support—a variety of lens & camera formats. Despite excellent backwards-compatibility and adaptability, the range of possible combinations and supporting accessories can make adapting confusing.
Today, we are happy to share forum member Murray O'Neill's comprehensive guide to using Pentax lenses across different formats. This free 43-page PDF eBook covers everything from tiny microscope lens adapters to using super telephoto 6x7 lenses on modern DSLR cameras. It supplements Murray's existing and equally detailed eBooks on Pentax bellows and macro & close-up accessories. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...
- Pentax KF Price Permanently Reduced