Pentax K-3 Mark III: iOS Wireless Connection
Remotely connect your K-3 III to your iOS device
By FozzFoster in Articles and Tips on Dec 14, 2021
Connecting your camera to your smart device is one of the most useful combinations for easy and quick image transfer, information sharing, and remote shooting capabilities. Files can be transferred to your device immediately after taking them.
GPS coordinates can be instantly tagged to each image, and your device can be used to trigger the shutter, enabling wireless remote shooting.
The Pentax K-3 Mark III is equipped with both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection methods. To connect your iOS device to your Pentax camera, you'll first need to download the Ricoh app called Image Sync from the app store. From there, the initial connection setup needs to be completed. PentaxTips has a video outlining the process to get your device connected:
Hope you find these useful! Want to see more K-3 Mark III tips? Check out our previous video on how to use vintage lenses on the K-3 Mark III.
Learn more about the K-3 III in our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- Pentax Black Friday Deal Roundup - 2022
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- October 2022 "Fill the Frame" Photo...
- Venus Laowa 20mm F4 Zero-D Shift Lens Review...
- October "Fill the Frame" Contest...
- Pentax announces a new DSLR, the Pentax KF
- 2022 Pentax Forums T-shirts Now Available