Pentax KF Overview Video
Extensive overview videos to help introduce new users to the Pentax KF
By FozzFoster in Articles and Tips on Aug 3, 2023
Camera overview videos are helpful guides that can help inform users new to a given camera. The incredible amount of features available in Pentax cameras can also surprise the most seasoned photographers. Learning these features for the first time, or even re-discovering their place in the menu dive, can spur excitement and creates ambition to go out and shoot!
The PentaxTips video below extensively covers the Pentax KF features, buttons, and menu layouts:
Or, to learn more about the KF, visit our Pentax K-70 review, which remains accurate except for some new firmware-based functionality added to the KP. An addendum to the review is planned for the new future.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...
- Pentax MX Overview Video