K-70 Overview Video
Extensive overview videos to help introduce new users to the K-70
By FozzFoster in Articles and Tips on Dec 22, 2021
Camera overview videos are helpful guides that can help inform users new to a given camera. The incredible amount of features available in Pentax cameras can also surprise the most seasoned photographers. Learning these features for the first time, or even re-discovering their place in the menu dive, can spur excitement and creates ambition to go out and shoot!
The PentaxTips video below extensively covers the Pentax K-70 features, buttons, and menu layouts:
Using vintage lenses on the K-70
Connect your K-70 via Wi-Fi
See also our previous videos on wireless connection with the K-3 Mark III, or learn more about the K-70 in this in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- January "Best of 2023" Contest...
- Ricoh Camera Business: Strong and Growing
- Review of the Biotar 75mm F1.5 II
- 2023 was a very good year for Pentax and...
- Announcing Our February, 2024 Photo Contest
- Pentax high-performance spotting scope coming...
- December 2023 "Frame within a Frame"...
- Pentax K-3 III eBook Version 1.8 Released