K-70 Overview Video
Extensive overview videos to help introduce new users to the K-70
By FozzFoster in Articles and Tips on Dec 22, 2021
Camera overview videos are helpful guides that can help inform users new to a given camera. The incredible amount of features available in Pentax cameras can also surprise the most seasoned photographers. Learning these features for the first time, or even re-discovering their place in the menu dive, can spur excitement and creates ambition to go out and shoot!
The PentaxTips video below extensively covers the Pentax K-70 features, buttons, and menu layouts:
Using vintage lenses on the K-70
Connect your K-70 via Wi-Fi
See also our previous videos on wireless connection with the K-3 Mark III, or learn more about the K-70 in this in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- Pentax Black Friday Deal Roundup - 2022
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- October 2022 "Fill the Frame" Photo...
- Venus Laowa 20mm F4 Zero-D Shift Lens Review...
- October "Fill the Frame" Contest...
- Pentax announces a new DSLR, the Pentax KF
- 2022 Pentax Forums T-shirts Now Available