K-70 Overview Video
Extensive overview videos to help introduce new users to the K-70
By FozzFoster in Articles and Tips on Dec 22, 2021
Camera overview videos are helpful guides that can help inform users new to a given camera. The incredible amount of features available in Pentax cameras can also surprise the most seasoned photographers. Learning these features for the first time, or even re-discovering their place in the menu dive, can spur excitement and creates ambition to go out and shoot!
The PentaxTips video below extensively covers the Pentax K-70 features, buttons, and menu layouts:
Using vintage lenses on the K-70
Connect your K-70 via Wi-Fi
See also our previous videos on wireless connection with the K-3 Mark III, or learn more about the K-70 in this in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-3 Mark III Overview Video
- December 2021 "Seasonal" Photo...
- December "Seasonal" Contest Finalists...
- Announcing Our January 2022 Photo Contest
- D FA 21mm F2.4 Limited Lens In-depth Review Posted
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2021
- The Making of "Where Do We Go?"
- November 2021 "People" Photo Contest...