Post-Processing Workflow Guide
Using Free Software - GIMP
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 29, 2012
Our penultimate member photo article presents a vacation picture post-processing workflow using GIMP, a free photo editing application comparable to Adobe Photoshop.
In the article, the author (forum member tranzistors) lists four routine post-processing tasks and describes how to carry them out. If you don't have any post-processing software, or haven't found an effective workflow, we are sure you'll find this article helpful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama