Post-Processing Workflow Guide
Using Free Software - GIMP
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 29, 2012
Our penultimate member photo article presents a vacation picture post-processing workflow using GIMP, a free photo editing application comparable to Adobe Photoshop.
In the article, the author (forum member tranzistors) lists four routine post-processing tasks and describes how to carry them out. If you don't have any post-processing software, or haven't found an effective workflow, we are sure you'll find this article helpful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio