Post-Processing Workflow Guide
Using Free Software - GIMP
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 29, 2012
Our penultimate member photo article presents a vacation picture post-processing workflow using GIMP, a free photo editing application comparable to Adobe Photoshop.
In the article, the author (forum member tranzistors) lists four routine post-processing tasks and describes how to carry them out. If you don't have any post-processing software, or haven't found an effective workflow, we are sure you'll find this article helpful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver