Post-Processing Workflow Guide
Using Free Software - GIMP
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 29, 2012
Our penultimate member photo article presents a vacation picture post-processing workflow using GIMP, a free photo editing application comparable to Adobe Photoshop.
In the article, the author (forum member tranzistors) lists four routine post-processing tasks and describes how to carry them out. If you don't have any post-processing software, or haven't found an effective workflow, we are sure you'll find this article helpful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything