Shooting a Starscape
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 31, 2012
Our next member contributed article is written by Matt Burt who has created a quick how-to on getting good shots of the night sky. Shoot your favorite constellation, the Milky Way, or even get into the shot yourself!
Read the article here!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...