Shooting a Starscape
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 31, 2012
Our next member contributed article is written by Matt Burt who has created a quick how-to on getting good shots of the night sky. Shoot your favorite constellation, the Milky Way, or even get into the shot yourself!
Read the article here!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners