Shooting a Starscape
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 31, 2012
Our next member contributed article is written by Matt Burt who has created a quick how-to on getting good shots of the night sky. Shoot your favorite constellation, the Milky Way, or even get into the shot yourself!
Read the article here!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver