Shooting a Starscape
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 31, 2012
Our next member contributed article is written by Matt Burt who has created a quick how-to on getting good shots of the night sky. Shoot your favorite constellation, the Milky Way, or even get into the shot yourself!
Read the article here!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
constellation, night, sky, star, stars