Shooting Star Trails
An introduction and how-to
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 19, 2012
We're happy to present to you our second member-submitted photographic article, which this time takes a look at how you would go about shooting star trails and getting those beautiful night time photographs!
The detailed article introduces the concept of star trails and discusses two techniques for capturing them.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio