Shooting Star Trails
An introduction and how-to
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 19, 2012
We're happy to present to you our second member-submitted photographic article, which this time takes a look at how you would go about shooting star trails and getting those beautiful night time photographs!
The detailed article introduces the concept of star trails and discusses two techniques for capturing them.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything