Shooting Star Trails
An introduction and how-to
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 19, 2012
We're happy to present to you our second member-submitted photographic article, which this time takes a look at how you would go about shooting star trails and getting those beautiful night time photographs!
The detailed article introduces the concept of star trails and discusses two techniques for capturing them.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...