Shooting Star Trails
An introduction and how-to
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 19, 2012
We're happy to present to you our second member-submitted photographic article, which this time takes a look at how you would go about shooting star trails and getting those beautiful night time photographs!
The detailed article introduces the concept of star trails and discusses two techniques for capturing them.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama