Shooting Long Exposures Hand-Held
Member photographic article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 18, 2012
Do you want to learn how to make the most of hand-held shots? Our first member-submitted photographic article, written by Heie, discusses four different techniques for holiding your camera more steadily, and, in turn, getting sharper photos!
We hope you enjoy this article, and stay tuned for more over the coming weeks!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained