Shooting Long Exposures Hand-Held
Member photographic article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 18, 2012
Do you want to learn how to make the most of hand-held shots? Our first member-submitted photographic article, written by Heie, discusses four different techniques for holiding your camera more steadily, and, in turn, getting sharper photos!
We hope you enjoy this article, and stay tuned for more over the coming weeks!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...