Shooting Long Exposures Hand-Held
Member photographic article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 18, 2012
Do you want to learn how to make the most of hand-held shots? Our first member-submitted photographic article, written by Heie, discusses four different techniques for holiding your camera more steadily, and, in turn, getting sharper photos!
We hope you enjoy this article, and stay tuned for more over the coming weeks!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design