Sirui T-025x Unboxing and First Impressions
The Definitive Travel Tripod?
By Heie in Articles and Tips on Sep 10, 2013
We just received our copy of the new T-025x carbon fiber tripod made by Sirui. Designed as a travel tripod, we have quite a bit of experience with its predecessor (T-025) and wanted to see if this upgrade really is one.
Video and specs after the break.
Unboxing and First Impressions video:
Key specifications for the Sirui T-025x, as reported by B&H:
We are currently working on a Pentax Forums In-Depth Accessory Review to share our full report with you, so stay tuned as September comes to a close!
Should you want to purchase your own right away, they can be had for $239 USD below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced