Sirui T-025x Unboxing and First Impressions
The Definitive Travel Tripod?
By Heie in Articles and Tips on Sep 10, 2013
We just received our copy of the new T-025x carbon fiber tripod made by Sirui. Designed as a travel tripod, we have quite a bit of experience with its predecessor (T-025) and wanted to see if this upgrade really is one.
Video and specs after the break.
Unboxing and First Impressions video:
Key specifications for the Sirui T-025x, as reported by B&H:
We are currently working on a Pentax Forums In-Depth Accessory Review to share our full report with you, so stay tuned as September comes to a close!
Should you want to purchase your own right away, they can be had for $239 USD below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KF, K-3 III and K-3 III Monochrome...
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Bordeaux - Pont de...
- July 2023 "Bridges" Photo Contest...