Sirui T-025x Unboxing and First Impressions
The Definitive Travel Tripod?
By Heie in Articles and Tips on Sep 10, 2013
We just received our copy of the new T-025x carbon fiber tripod made by Sirui. Designed as a travel tripod, we have quite a bit of experience with its predecessor (T-025) and wanted to see if this upgrade really is one.
Video and specs after the break.
Unboxing and First Impressions video:
Key specifications for the Sirui T-025x, as reported by B&H:
We are currently working on a Pentax Forums In-Depth Accessory Review to share our full report with you, so stay tuned as September comes to a close!
Should you want to purchase your own right away, they can be had for $239 USD below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest