The Importance of Correct Time in Photographs
Members article - how to fix the time metadata in your photos!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 4, 2012
Today, let's take a step back from this week's disappointing Pentax news and take a focus instead on another user-submitted photographic article, written by forum member Nathan Chilton.
The article talks about why it's important to keep the clock inside your camera accurate, and how to fix the timestamps in your EXIF data using Adobe Lightroom and exiftool.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama