The Importance of Correct Time in Photographs
Members article - how to fix the time metadata in your photos!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 4, 2012
Today, let's take a step back from this week's disappointing Pentax news and take a focus instead on another user-submitted photographic article, written by forum member Nathan Chilton.
The article talks about why it's important to keep the clock inside your camera accurate, and how to fix the timestamps in your EXIF data using Adobe Lightroom and exiftool.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off