The Importance of Correct Time in Photographs
Members article - how to fix the time metadata in your photos!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 4, 2012
Today, let's take a step back from this week's disappointing Pentax news and take a focus instead on another user-submitted photographic article, written by forum member Nathan Chilton.
The article talks about why it's important to keep the clock inside your camera accurate, and how to fix the timestamps in your EXIF data using Adobe Lightroom and exiftool.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained