The Importance of Correct Time in Photographs
Members article - how to fix the time metadata in your photos!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 4, 2012
Today, let's take a step back from this week's disappointing Pentax news and take a focus instead on another user-submitted photographic article, written by forum member Nathan Chilton.
The article talks about why it's important to keep the clock inside your camera accurate, and how to fix the timestamps in your EXIF data using Adobe Lightroom and exiftool.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...