The Importance of Correct Time in Photographs
Members article - how to fix the time metadata in your photos!
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 4, 2012
Today, let's take a step back from this week's disappointing Pentax news and take a focus instead on another user-submitted photographic article, written by forum member Nathan Chilton.
The article talks about why it's important to keep the clock inside your camera accurate, and how to fix the timestamps in your EXIF data using Adobe Lightroom and exiftool.
Continue Reading "Putting an Atomic Clock in Your Camera"
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
camera, digital photo, exiftool, lightroom, photography, time stamp