The Pentax Bellows eBook
Comprehensive guide by Murray O'neill
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Oct 3, 2016
Since the dawn of the SLR, Pentax has been one of the biggest producers of bellows units— extendable tubes that enable close focusing distances for extreme macro photography. Pentax even went as far as offering a fixed focus 100mm lens specifically designed for bellows use.
Today, we are happy to share forum member Murray O'Neill's comprehensive guide to the Pentax bellows system. This free 125-page PDF eBook covers everything you need to know about bellows!
For the author, this was a 2 ½ year project written for the benefit of the macro photography community as well as Pentax equipment collectors and enthusiasts, in part due to the lack of existing reference material on the matter. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced