The Pentax Bellows eBook
Comprehensive guide by Murray O'neill
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Oct 3, 2016
Since the dawn of the SLR, Pentax has been one of the biggest producers of bellows units— extendable tubes that enable close focusing distances for extreme macro photography. Pentax even went as far as offering a fixed focus 100mm lens specifically designed for bellows use.
Today, we are happy to share forum member Murray O'Neill's comprehensive guide to the Pentax bellows system. This free 125-page PDF eBook covers everything you need to know about bellows!
For the author, this was a 2 ½ year project written for the benefit of the macro photography community as well as Pentax equipment collectors and enthusiasts, in part due to the lack of existing reference material on the matter. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners