The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps
A PentaxForums Member Article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 27, 2012
We have just uploaded another member-provided article: a real eye-opener!
Forum member Mr_Canuck combines humor with advice on how to improve your photography in three easy steps, and also hints at what isn't going to work for you.
We're sure that you will enjoy reading The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Press Day - Photokina 2018
- Ricoh Imaging to Exhibit at Photokina 2018
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...