The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps
A PentaxForums Member Article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 27, 2012
We have just uploaded another member-provided article: a real eye-opener!
Forum member Mr_Canuck combines humor with advice on how to improve your photography in three easy steps, and also hints at what isn't going to work for you.
We're sure that you will enjoy reading The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design