The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps
A PentaxForums Member Article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 27, 2012
We have just uploaded another member-provided article: a real eye-opener!
Forum member Mr_Canuck combines humor with advice on how to improve your photography in three easy steps, and also hints at what isn't going to work for you.
We're sure that you will enjoy reading The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest