The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps
A PentaxForums Member Article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 27, 2012
We have just uploaded another member-provided article: a real eye-opener!
Forum member Mr_Canuck combines humor with advice on how to improve your photography in three easy steps, and also hints at what isn't going to work for you.
We're sure that you will enjoy reading The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners