The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps
A PentaxForums Member Article
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Mar 27, 2012
We have just uploaded another member-provided article: a real eye-opener!
Forum member Mr_Canuck combines humor with advice on how to improve your photography in three easy steps, and also hints at what isn't going to work for you.
We're sure that you will enjoy reading The Perfect Zebra Photo in 3 Easy Steps.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...