Learn How to Edit Photos Like a Pro
"Pay What You Want" to get this great book, and get free extras
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Feb 27, 2013
This may sound crazy, but we've found an interesting "Pay What You Want" deal on several educational photography products that's going to blow you away! This is from the same web site that offered our members discounted photo e-books last month.
The products we're about share with you can be had for just $1 or if you like what the company has to offer, you can drop them a few more bucks. It’s up to you. Either way, you get the same quality product.
What type of photographer are these deals perfect for?
Anyone who wants to:
- Learn how to edit photos so they look more dynamic and appealing
- Increase the value and impact of their portraits without having to possess special graphic design skills
- Create high quality portrait photos using a variety of backgrounds without having to own expensive studio equipment
If you fall into any of those categories, read on!
The first "Pay What You Want" product is the Photoshop Essentials for Photographers online training courses (in video format). Even if you know nothing about Photoshop or have been using it for years, you'll learn a ton of great information. Throughout these courses you'll discover the tricks professional photographers use to create amazing and dynamic looking photos.
Guided by a personal tutor and sample photos to follow along with, you'll find clear and easy to understand steps from start to finish. By the end you’ll know how to edit photos like a pro!
Here's what the course promises to teach you:
- A 5 Step System for editing photos like a pro! Your photos will always look amazing if you follow these 5 simple steps.
- How to create magazine quality portraits by using professional photo retouching tricks.
- A super-fast method to restoring the hidden details that are often lost in the shadows and highlights of a photograph.
- A must have method on achieving perfect exposure levels in your images – one you’ll use on every photo for the rest of your life!
- A best kept secret on increasing saturation and boosting the colors in your images.
- How to achieve crystal clear photos by sharpening your photos the right way.
- A simple trick to whiten the teeth of your subjects.
- A unique method to quick crop and straighten photos at the same time.
- And a lot more!
Photoshop Essentials for Photographers usually retails for $15.95, but as a “Pay What You Want” promotion, you can pay what you like, $1 up to full price. It's up to you!
The second product that's part of this deal is 130+ Portrait Photography Photoshop Templates and Frames. This collection is perfect for someone who wants to separate themselves from other photographers, without having to posses special graphic design skills.
This collection contains over 130 templates and frames for all styles of photography. It contains everything you need to instantly transform your portrait photos into something that generates a "wow" response from your clients, family and friends! A few examples are pictured below.
Here's what you can expect from this collection:
- Easily copy and paste your portraits into more than 130 templates and frames
- Change size, color and edit text on associated templates.
- Choose between designs for single and multi-photo layouts (1-7 photos per page)
- Templates are layered, RGB, 300dpi .PSD files
- Contains 8×10 and 11×14 template sizes
- Both Mac and PC compatible
Retailing for $25.95, as before, you can pay what you want, $1 up to full price.
The third product is Pro Studio Digital Backgrounds, Backdrops and Borders. This collection solves a common problem most photographers face when trying to get into portrait photography – not having enough money to invest in expensive backgrounds and backdrops that are required for a full studio.
By simply using this collection, you can create stunning portraits at a fraction of the cost of owning expensive studio equipment. In a matter of seconds you can instantly choose or change the background of your portraits without having to reshoot!
How does it work? It's simple, and the possibilities are virtually endless with this collection:
- Take a photo of your client wherever you want. The background does not matter.
- Open up your background of choice from the collection in your favorite editing program.
- Cut the person out from the background. (Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to do this. It’s very easy to do and sample training videos are provided.)
- Place the person on top of the background.
- And you’re done!
Click Here to Get this Product - as before, you name the price!
It's not often you find a company that will let you name the price for their products, so we hope you enjoy these deals!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver