2017 PF Solar Eclipse Challenge
Submit your best solar eclipse photo!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 23, 2017
For those members lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, Monday's solar eclipse was quite a spectacle! To celebrate this event, we've launched a mini photo challenge which will remain open to submissions until the end of the week.
The photo with the most "likes" will be deemed the winner of the challenge. We will share the winning photo on the homepage shortly thereafter.
Cover photo contributed by forum member PlumCrazy.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced