2017 PF Solar Eclipse Challenge
Submit your best solar eclipse photo!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 23, 2017
For those members lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, Monday's solar eclipse was quite a spectacle! To celebrate this event, we've launched a mini photo challenge which will remain open to submissions until the end of the week.
The photo with the most "likes" will be deemed the winner of the challenge. We will share the winning photo on the homepage shortly thereafter.
Cover photo contributed by forum member PlumCrazy.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained