January 2011 Photo Contest
Kicking the year off with 'Orange'
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 31, 2010
Happy New Year everyone! Due to the upcoming festivities, we've decided to post the official photo contest theme for January a little bit early: it will be "Orange". We will still accept submissions for the December photo contest through the end of the year EST, but the poll won't be posted until the start of next week.
We've also made an announcement on the forum regarding our two new moderators as well as other exciting changes. Check it out! Once again, all the best in 2011!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio