January 2011 Photo Contest
Kicking the year off with 'Orange'
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 31, 2010
Happy New Year everyone! Due to the upcoming festivities, we've decided to post the official photo contest theme for January a little bit early: it will be "Orange". We will still accept submissions for the December photo contest through the end of the year EST, but the poll won't be posted until the start of next week.
We've also made an announcement on the forum regarding our two new moderators as well as other exciting changes. Check it out! Once again, all the best in 2011!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever