January 2011 Photo Contest
Kicking the year off with 'Orange'
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 31, 2010
Happy New Year everyone! Due to the upcoming festivities, we've decided to post the official photo contest theme for January a little bit early: it will be "Orange". We will still accept submissions for the December photo contest through the end of the year EST, but the poll won't be posted until the start of next week.
We've also made an announcement on the forum regarding our two new moderators as well as other exciting changes. Check it out! Once again, all the best in 2011!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver