October Photo Contest Announced
"Water" will be the theme of next month's contest!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 1, 2010
We've just announced the theme for our official photo contest for October: it will be "Water". You're free to interpret this theme in any way you'd like, so we're looking forward to seeing some very creative submissions! Photos for our monthly contests may be submitted at any time between today and the end of the month, do not have to be taken during this period, but must be taken with a Pentax camera.
Also, we're very happy to announce that our September "Reflections" photo contest was our biggest to date- with 185 submissions! This is over 100 more submissions than our next-largest contest, and is thus quite a formidable record. That also means that in the poll, users may vote for their top 18 favorites, and that the poll will (unfortunately) take a while to load due to all the off-site photos being served. We appreciate your patience while participating in the poll.
Without further ado, we'd like to invite you to submit a photo for the October contest, and to vote for last month's batch. Click on the link below to proceed, and good luck to all participants!Click here to submit a photo or go to vote!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners