October Photo Contest Announced
"Water" will be the theme of next month's contest!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 1, 2010
We've just announced the theme for our official photo contest for October: it will be "Water". You're free to interpret this theme in any way you'd like, so we're looking forward to seeing some very creative submissions! Photos for our monthly contests may be submitted at any time between today and the end of the month, do not have to be taken during this period, but must be taken with a Pentax camera.
Also, we're very happy to announce that our September "Reflections" photo contest was our biggest to date- with 185 submissions! This is over 100 more submissions than our next-largest contest, and is thus quite a formidable record. That also means that in the poll, users may vote for their top 18 favorites, and that the poll will (unfortunately) take a while to load due to all the off-site photos being served. We appreciate your patience while participating in the poll.
Without further ado, we'd like to invite you to submit a photo for the October contest, and to vote for last month's batch. Click on the link below to proceed, and good luck to all participants!Click here to submit a photo or go to vote!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...