PentaxForums September Photo Contest
This month's contest already has a record number of submissions!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2010
After not even 5 full days of being open to submissions, our official "Reflections" photo contest for this month has already seen 85 submissions! This alone is a record, as the largest contest to date only had 73 submissions.
Let's keep them coming to witness a truly amazing contest this month! To submit,read more about the official PentaxForums.com monthly photo contets.
Prizes include 100 forum reputation points (a large step toward 'Pentaxian' status), as well as featuring in our Premier Pentax Gallery.Good luck to all participants!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...