PentaxForums September Photo Contest
This month's contest already has a record number of submissions!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2010
After not even 5 full days of being open to submissions, our official "Reflections" photo contest for this month has already seen 85 submissions! This alone is a record, as the largest contest to date only had 73 submissions.
Let's keep them coming to witness a truly amazing contest this month! To submit,read more about the official PentaxForums.com monthly photo contets.
Prizes include 100 forum reputation points (a large step toward 'Pentaxian' status), as well as featuring in our Premier Pentax Gallery.Good luck to all participants!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio