Photo Events Ending Soon
Three Exciting Pentax Photographic Events
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 25, 2010
Three exciting events are ending soon at PentaxForums.com, and we'd like to issue a brief reminder in case you might have missed out on some of them! All these events will close on August 31st.
First, don't forget to upload your World Pentax Day photos! To do so, and to view others' entries, please visit the World Pentax Day event gallery. Note that only photos taken on August 15th may be uploaded, but that they can be uploaded through the 31st.
Secondly, the our B&H photo contest is still showing a very close race, so vote for your favorites now! The winner will receive an $200 prize.
Finally, our monthly "Joy" photo contest will also be open through the 31st. At the end of the month, a new theme will be announced, and public voting for the winner will begin.We hope you enjoy these events!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners