Single in September
One photo per day with a single lens for a month
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 23, 2010
Forum member stillshunter has recently proposed a very interesting photo challenge, in which participants will take one photo per day for a month using only one lens.
The photos will then be uploaded to individual albums here on the forum, each of which should be named 'Single in September' for easy searching. Here is the current listing of participants, as well as their photos.
All forum members are invited to participate in this event- please check out the details in the dedicated thread in our mini-challenges forum.
Our forum album system allows all members to upload their photos for free. Currently, registered members may upload up to 40 photos to their albums, and up to 50 photos in the user photo gallery. If you would like additional space, simply donate to be able to upload up to 10,000 photos!We hope you enjoy this event, and look forward to your participation!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything