Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for April 2018
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 3, 2018
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for April. The theme for this month is "Boats".
This month's topic is "Boats" in an interesting context (photogenic surroundings, sunrise/sunset, racing, etc.). Boats out of their element (e.g. during winter) are also fair game.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
If you haven't done so already we invite you to browse our special gallery of last month's photo contest submissions and nominate your favorites.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced