Announcing "Contrasting Colors" - Our January 2019 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for January 2019
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 3, 2019
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for January. The theme for this month is "Contrasting Colors".
The theme this month is "Contrasting Colors". However, whereas color theory has precise definitions for contrasting (complementary) colors and their placement on the color wheel, we adopt a more lax definition in this contest and just ask that your image provide some striking, clashing colors. Good luck!
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
If you haven't done so already we invite you to browse our special gallery of last month's photo contest submissions and nominate your favorites.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...