Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February 2018 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for February 2018
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Feb 3, 2018
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for February. The theme for this month is "Moonscape".
This month's topic is Moonscape. That means a scene illuminated by the moon, where the moon need not be in the image. The moon can be included, though, as long as the scene is illuminated by the moon (and not by the sun or artificial light). The scene can be a landscape, a cityscape, or any set of objects.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...