Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February 2018 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for February 2018
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Feb 3, 2018
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for February. The theme for this month is "Moonscape".
This month's topic is Moonscape. That means a scene illuminated by the moon, where the moon need not be in the image. The moon can be included, though, as long as the scene is illuminated by the moon (and not by the sun or artificial light). The scene can be a landscape, a cityscape, or any set of objects.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
Click here to submit a photo for the contest.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...