Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February 2018 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for February 2018
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Feb 3, 2018
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for February. The theme for this month is "Moonscape".
This month's topic is Moonscape. That means a scene illuminated by the moon, where the moon need not be in the image. The moon can be included, though, as long as the scene is illuminated by the moon (and not by the sun or artificial light). The scene can be a landscape, a cityscape, or any set of objects.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners