Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February 2018 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for February 2018
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Feb 3, 2018
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for February. The theme for this month is "Moonscape".
This month's topic is Moonscape. That means a scene illuminated by the moon, where the moon need not be in the image. The moon can be included, though, as long as the scene is illuminated by the moon (and not by the sun or artificial light). The scene can be a landscape, a cityscape, or any set of objects.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained