Announcing Our April 2020 Photo Contest
Win a gift card and other prizes in our monthly photo contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 1, 2020
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for April. The theme for this month is "Knick-knacks close up".
April's theme is macro or close-up images of one or more of the knick-knacks or other smaller items you have in your home. You don't need to shoot true macro at life size or beyond, but we do ask to see your knick-knacks or other objects close up. If you don't have a close focusing lens you can just crop your image.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
Click here to submit a photo for the contest.
If you haven't done so already we invite you to browse our special gallery of last month's photo contest submissions and nominate your favorites.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest