Announcing Our April 2020 Photo Contest
Win a gift card and other prizes in our monthly photo contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 1, 2020
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for April. The theme for this month is "Knick-knacks close up".
April's theme is macro or close-up images of one or more of the knick-knacks or other smaller items you have in your home. You don't need to shoot true macro at life size or beyond, but we do ask to see your knick-knacks or other objects close up. If you don't have a close focusing lens you can just crop your image.
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
If you haven't done so already we invite you to browse our special gallery of last month's photo contest submissions and nominate your favorites.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Making of "Dutch Reflections"
- Announcing Our March 2021 Photo Contest
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted