Announcing "Springtime" - Our April 2019 Photo Contest
Win prizes in our contest for April 2019
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 1, 2019
We're herewith announcing our monthly photo contest for April. The theme for this month is "Springtime".
What is springtime to you? This month we're soliciting images illustrating spring as you see it. For me spring is about the light, the colors, the flowers, the trees getting leaves again or even blooming, and about people enjoying the outdoors. Show us how spring is a wonderful time of the year! Good luck!
First prize is a $50 gift card to B&H Photo, second prize is a one year forum account upgrade, and third prize is a box of photo paper form Red River.
The official contest rules are found here.
If you haven't done so already we invite you to browse our special gallery of last month's photo contest submissions and nominate your favorites.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April "Springtime" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh GR III First Impressions Review
- Announcing "Action" - Our May 2019...
- Think Tank Retrospective 30 V2 Review
- The Making of "Beautiful Waterfall in the...
- The Origins of the SLR & the Pathway to the...
- "Landscape in Color" Contest Winners
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.10 Released