April Photo Contest Winners
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on May 26, 2012
We are very proud to announce the winners of our official April photo contest, for which the theme was "Patterns". There were 3 clear winners from among over 100 submissions.
Our first-place winner was forum memberwith this photo, entitled "Gateway":
This photo is now being featured in our Premier Gallery - feel free to comment on it there on in our winners' showcase on the forum.
Don't forget that through the end of May, you can enter in our current photo contest ("Night Scene") for a chance to win $150 in gift cards!
(Click to enlarge)
Congratulations to the winners, and many thanks go to Red River Paper for sponsoring last month's prize! This month, B&H photo will be joining them to sponsor an additional $150 worth of gift cards.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted
- There's something special about that lens:...
- Announcing Our February 2021 Photo Contest