April, 2014 Photo Contest: Spring Colors
Enter for a shot at some great prizes!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 17, 2014
The theme for this month's official photo contest- our 92nd monthly contest to date- will be "Spring Colors". Show us those beautiful colors that are emerging as winter comes to an end, or if it's not spring in your area, be creative or simply grab a photo from your archives! The only requirement is that your photo be taken with a Pentax or Ricoh camera, and that it's sized appropriately.
In addition, voting for the winners of our March "Starbursts" photo contest is now underway. Help us pick the top three winners, who will be receiving gift cards courtesy of B&H Photo and photo paper courtesy of Red River Paper. The same prizes will be available to our April participants.
We'd like to wish all our contestants good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained