April, 2014 Photo Contest: Spring Colors
Enter for a shot at some great prizes!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 17, 2014
The theme for this month's official photo contest- our 92nd monthly contest to date- will be "Spring Colors". Show us those beautiful colors that are emerging as winter comes to an end, or if it's not spring in your area, be creative or simply grab a photo from your archives! The only requirement is that your photo be taken with a Pentax or Ricoh camera, and that it's sized appropriately.
In addition, voting for the winners of our March "Starbursts" photo contest is now underway. Help us pick the top three winners, who will be receiving gift cards courtesy of B&H Photo and photo paper courtesy of Red River Paper. The same prizes will be available to our April participants.
We'd like to wish all our contestants good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...