April "Springtime" Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the overall winner!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on May 15, 2019
After the end of the nomination phase of last month's official "Springtime" photo contest, we're now ready to announce our top 15 finalists! Click on the link below to view the photos in full size and cast your vote in the poll:
As usual for our monthly photo contests, voting closes in a week, and then we'll announce the winners.
Don't miss our May "Action" photo contest, which closes to submissions at the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III First Impressions Review
- Think Tank Retrospective 30 V2 Review
- The Making of "Beautiful Waterfall in the...
- The Origins of the SLR & the Pathway to the...
- "Landscape in Color" Contest Winners
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.10 Released
- March "Landscape in Color" Contest...
- Pentax M, FA, and D FA* 50mm F1.4 comparison