August 2020 "Night Sky" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our monthly contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 23, 2020
Our August, 2020 "Night Sky" photo contest has ended and we're happy to announce and congratulate these winners:
In first place was forum member mikeSF from USA who captured "Timeless" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax 645Z and an HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm F3.5 lens.
Our runners-up were forum member Focusrite from Australia in second place with "Raining Starlight" and Joeberrio from Columbia in third place with "Night in the Forest". Click on either thumbnail for a larger version.
|"Raining Starlight" by Focusrite||"Night in the Forest" by Joeberrio|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our current photo contest. Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022