August "Movement at Night" Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the overall winner!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 15, 2018
After the end of the nomination phase of last month's official "Movement at Night" photo contest, we're now ready to announce our top 15 finalists! Click on the link below to view the photos in full size and cast your vote in the poll:
As usual for our monthly photo contests, voting closes in a week, and then we'll announce the winners.
Don't miss our September "Sunset or Moonrise" photo contest, which closes to submissions at the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...