August Photo Contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 2, 2011
The theme for our official August photo contest will be "Wheels". For more details, please visit the contest announcement.
We also invite all of our members to vote for the winner of our July "Symmetry" photo contest. The voting thread is now online, and it features a new unobtrusive image listing! Click here to vote.
Finally, we would like to remind everyone about our new Weekly photo challenge section.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced