December Photo Contest: Silver and Gold
New theme announced; November poll posted
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 1, 2011
The theme for our last official photo contest of the year will be "Silver and Gold".
As always, the theme has been announced in our contest forum, together with instructions on how to submit. If you have participated in our of our contests in the past, then you may proceed directly to submit your photo: all you need to do is a post a thread in the submission forum containing your photo.
Along with this new theme we've also started the voting thread for last month's "Abstract" photo contest. Vote for your favorites here!
Good luck and happy shooting!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest