December "Snow" Contest & November Voting
Last photo contest of 2012!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 2, 2012
A classic theme returns for the last official photo contest of 2012: "snow". Submit your photos here for a chance to win B&H gift cards and more! Like for all previous contents, you may only submit one photo, and it must be within the size & dimension limits stated in the contest announcement. Good luck!
What if it isn't snowing in your area? Use a photo from your archives or be creative!
We've also just posted the poll for last month's "sports" photo contest. Contrary to popular belief, Pentax cameras can in fact be used to capture successful action photographs. Vote here- everyone is invited to do so (login required)!
Our November winners will be announced in three weeks, when the poll closes.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio