December "Snow" Contest & November Voting
Last photo contest of 2012!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 2, 2012
A classic theme returns for the last official photo contest of 2012: "snow". Submit your photos here for a chance to win B&H gift cards and more! Like for all previous contents, you may only submit one photo, and it must be within the size & dimension limits stated in the contest announcement. Good luck!
What if it isn't snowing in your area? Use a photo from your archives or be creative!
We've also just posted the poll for last month's "sports" photo contest. Contrary to popular belief, Pentax cameras can in fact be used to capture successful action photographs. Vote here- everyone is invited to do so (login required)!
Our November winners will be announced in three weeks, when the poll closes.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained