"Fences" Photo Contest Voting
Help determine our August, 2012 winners- everyone can vote!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2012
The time has come for us to vote and determine the winners of the official PentaxForums.com August, 2012 "Fences" photo contest! We have just posted the poll thread in our voting forum. Everyone is invited to vote, and the poll will remain open for three weeks. Good luck to everyone who entered!
Once inside the thread, scroll through the photos and pick up to 14 that you think deserve to win, and then check the checkboxes at the top of the page with your choices. Be sure to log in, as otherwise you will not be able to see the checkboxes. The top 3 photos receiving the most votes will be the winners!
Lastly, please don't forget that you can also enter in this month's "Forests" photo contest through the end of September.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
- "Benches" Photo Contest Winners