"Fences" Photo Contest Voting
Help determine our August, 2012 winners- everyone can vote!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2012
The time has come for us to vote and determine the winners of the official PentaxForums.com August, 2012 "Fences" photo contest! We have just posted the poll thread in our voting forum. Everyone is invited to vote, and the poll will remain open for three weeks. Good luck to everyone who entered!
Once inside the thread, scroll through the photos and pick up to 14 that you think deserve to win, and then check the checkboxes at the top of the page with your choices. Be sure to log in, as otherwise you will not be able to see the checkboxes. The top 3 photos receiving the most votes will be the winners!
Lastly, please don't forget that you can also enter in this month's "Forests" photo contest through the end of September.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...