"High Speed" Photo Contest Nominations
Pick your favorites from the contest gallery!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 6, 2014
We've now set up a special gallery in which you can browse and comment on your favorite submissions from last month's "High Speed" photo contest. Your comments will count as nominations, which will determine the 15 finalists that will be continuing on to the final voting round.
The gallery above will close on September 15th, when voting will also begin.
Image credits: the photos in the collage above are among the submissions in the NikonForums.com August contest.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever