"High Speed" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our August, 2014 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 5, 2014
It is our pleasure to announce the winners of our August, 2014 "High Speed" photo contest! In first place was forum member wmarkroberts from Canada, who captured "Aerobatics" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-3 and an smc Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 lens.
Our runners-up were forum member K McCall from USA in second place with "Tunnel Vision" and Hydnum from Canada in third place with "Panning Automobiles". Click on either thumbnail for a larger version.
|"Tunnel Vision" by K McCall||"Panning Automobiles" by Hydnum|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our October photo contest "Wrapped, Covered, or Packaged".
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced