January "Contrasting Colors" Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the overall winner!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Feb 15, 2019
After the end of the nomination phase of last month's official "Contrasting Colors" photo contest, we're now ready to announce our top 15 finalists! Click on the link below to view the photos in full size and cast your vote in the poll:
As usual for our monthly photo contests, voting closes in a week, and then we'll announce the winners.
Don't miss our February "Machines in Motion" photo contest, which closes to submissions at the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...